Here’s the Best BAR class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
We’re looking at the BAR right now.It’s a weapon inspired by real Second World War fights reinterpreted in Vanguard, and while it’s technically an assault rifle, it shares aspects with LMGs owing to its tremendous damage output.The low-fire rate doesn’t fair well in close quarters, so it’s not a weapon you’ll want to run-and-gun with.Longer range, on the other hand, is where it shines.To get the most out of this hard-hitting assault weapon, you’ll need to organize your loadout, get into position, and play patiently.
(Image credit: Activision)
The following are Jgod suggestions for an ideal BAR loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: Mercury Silencer
- Barrel: CGC 27″ 2B
- Optic: 1229/Slate 3.25 Custom
- Stock: Cooper SP
- Underbarrel: M1941 Hand Stop
- Magazine: .50 BMG 30 Round Mag
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Stippled Grip
- Proficiency: Hardscope
- Kit: Fully Loaded
The Mercury Silencer muzzle and 1229/Slate 3.25 Custom optic are first on the list.Both of these modifications improve the accuracy of the BAR while also boosting damage and assisting with recoil management.The Fabric Grip does come at a cost in terms of ADS and sprint to fire speed, but it helps to overcome the disadvantages of these attachments.The Cooper SP and M1941 Hand Stop are up next.These accessories provide targeting stability, recoil control, and flinch resistance to the BAR.
It’s critical to have a rifle you can trust at all engagement ranges, especially on maps with lengthy sightlines.Fortunately, this BAR loadout can take up adversaries from all ranges of engagement.
In fact, after you’ve obtained the 50 BMG 30 Round Mag and Lengthened ammunition, you’ll be able to dispatch enemies in a flash.Because of the increased bullet velocity from both attachments, you may just click on your targets without worrying about over-aiming, and the increased damage makes those head and bodyshots much more fatal . We’ve linked the Hardscope and Fully Loaded due to the BAR’s short magazine. These additions will increase your reload speed and provide you with the most beginning ammunition possible, which is especially crucial because we won’t be playing Scavenger.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest BAR class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)