Here’s the Best Automaton class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
The Automaton you want to say it has an 833 rate of fire which is kind of right there with the m4a1 but it is pretty much a laser beam and it has a 75 round mag this is probably one of my top one or two picks Best Assaults Rifles .
If you only had to level up one or two weapons i would probably go with the automaton and then you’d be able to level that up and it’s probably a good option obviously there’s things that could change between now and the integration so don’t obviously sorry if that’s all you level up and that doesn’t end up being meta these are just recommendations based of feel and how the integration will likely happen .
(Image credit: Activision)
The following are Jgod suggestions for an ideal Automaton loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: Mercury Silencer
- Barrel: Zac 600mm BFA
- Optic: G16 2.5x
- Stock: Anastasia Padded
- Underbarrel: Carver Foregrip
- Magazine: 6.5mm Sakura 75 Rnd
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Pine Tar Grip
- Proficiency: Frenzy
- Kit: Fully Loaded
One of these is the Automaton, a full-auto AR capable of knocking down numerous opponents in a single mag and melting adversaries at medium range.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest Automaton class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)