Here’s the Best BREN class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
We’re looking at the BREN right now.
(Image credit: Activision)
The following are Jgod suggestions for an ideal BREN loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: Mercury Silencer
- Barrel: Queen’s 705mm Royal
- Optic: M38/Slate 2.5x Custom
- Stock: Oak & Shield Padded
- Underbarrel: M1941 HandStop
- Magazine: 6.5 Sakura 40 Round Mags
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Polymer Grip
- Proficiency: Tight Grip
- Kit: On-Hand
First and foremost, we’ll work on reducing the recoil of the Warzone Bren, and the Mercury Silencer is ideal for quieting bullets and boosting accuracy.The Queen’s 705mm Royal will also aid in reducing the severe kicking recoil.With the weapon’s accuracy increased, you may install the 6.5 Sakura 40 Round Mags optic to increase your chances of striking your targets at extended ranges.The Oak & Shield Padded stock will help you aim more accurately.
The M1941 HandStop underbarrel adds more recoil control and improves hip-fire accuracy at the expense of a minor reduction in ADS speed, while a 6.5 Sakura 40 Round Mags ensures you have plenty of ammunition.To assist you reload this massive magazine, we went with the Tight Grip Perk, while On-Hand lets you start with the maximum reserve ammunition so you don’t have to hunt for more during conflict.Finally, we picked the Lengthened ammunition type to give the weapon more bullet velocity, allowing you to hit your targets before they respond.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest BAR class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)