Here’s the Best DP27 class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
(Image credit: Activision)
The following are Jgod suggestions for an ideal DP27 loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: Recoil Booster
- Barrel: Kovalevskaya 604MM
- Optic: Monocular Reflector
- Stock: ZAC S2M
- Underbarrel: Heavy Foregrip
- Magazine: 7.62x54MMR 105 Round Pans
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Stippled Grip
- Proficiency: Hardscope
- Kit: Fully Loaded
Use the Recoil Booster to start with the optimal DP27 loadout because it boosts the rate of fire.Use this with the Kovalevskaya 604MM to increase the fire rate, range, and accuracy of the weapon. The ZAC S2M is another important accessory since it greatly decreases the LMG’s recoil, making it easier to handle.Use it in conjunction with Stippled Grip for the most recoil control.
The 7.62x54MMR 105 Round Pans are next, as they provide the DP27 105 rounds in one magazine.This works nicely with the Hardscope Proficiency since the longer you ADS, the better your accuracy and recoil control are. Finally, utilize Lengthened on the DP27 to improve bullet velocity.When combined with Fully Loaded, you’ll have over 500 rounds at your disposal to rack up kills.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest DP27 class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)