Here’s the Best M1912 Tommy Gun (Thompson) class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
We have the m1912 which is the tommy gun which comes out pretty competitively up to about 18 meters .
(Image credit: Activision & BennyCentral Channel)
The following are Jgod suggestions for an ideal M1912 Tommy Gun loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: Mercury Silencer
- Barrel: CGC 12” Cooling
- Optic: Slate Reflector
- Stock: CGC S Adjustable
- Underbarrel: M1930 Strife Angled
- Ammunition: Incendiary
- Rear Grip: Polymer Grip
- Perk: Frenzy
- Perk 2: Quick
Right here with the M1928 Tommy Gun , I like a Mercury Silencer. Initially, I thought I’d like the subsonic rounds and then maybe use something else, but overall, this is a better combination. I’ll even use Lengthened, but since this is more of a barrel stuff gun, you’ll want to rock Lengthened because of how it impacts the damaged values, and then we’ve got the CGC 12″ Cooling, which is going to be a melt machine up close because of how fast the bullets coming out .
Then we have this 8MM Kurz 50 Round Drums that does damage, recoil, and all of that other stuff, so it’ll be a little bit harder to control for the average player, but that’s why you want to keep it close range. If you wanted a little bit more range, you’d probably build it completely different, but you want to maximize the strengths of this weapon, so you’re probably going to use it as a running gun a little bit longer than shotgun range. Then there’s Frenzy or Fleet, which is essentially a matter of personal choice.
At the end of the day, the CGC 12″ Cooling , the 50 round drum, and the Lengthened are the best combination of attachments, but you may use whatever else you want if you can manage it.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest M1928 Tommy Gun class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)