Here’s the Best NZ-41 class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
We’re looking at the NZ-41 right now.
(Image credit: Activision & Jgod Channel)
The following are Jgod suggestions for an ideal NZ-41 loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: F8 Stabilizer
- Barrel: Orbweaver 360MM BC
- Optic: Nydar model 47
- Stock: Orbweaver Elite
- Underbarrel: Carver Foregrip
- Magazine: 6.5mm Sakura 50 Round Mags
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Polymer Grip
- Proficiency: Frenzy
- Kit: Fully Loaded
To begin, we’ll go with the F8 Stabilizer.This will improve your accuracy while also reducing the range of the NZ-41’s shots.The Orbweaver 360MM BC Barrel, Polymer Grip, and Carver Foregrip will increase the accuracy of the rifle even further.The Optic you choose is entirely up to you, although depending on the engagements you prefer to take, the Slate Reflector or Zeiss G16 2.5x are both excellent options.Then, for a major increase to the NZ-41’s mobility, equip the Orbweaver Elite Stock, letting you to stay quick on the map.
The NZ-41 makes use of the Frenzy Proficiency, which instantly regenerates your health after a kill.Stims have been dubbed « useless » by Vanguard players, therefore this will be a valuable addition to your loadout.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest NZ-41 class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)