Here’s the Best Vanguard PPSh-41 class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
The ppsh crazy fire rate, which a lot of people adore, especially if you prefer that point-blank engagement insta-melty feel, with 71 rounds, it’s definitely going to be nasty.So, given its fire rate is quicker than the ppsh that is currently in the warzone, I believe it may be meta.
(Image credit: Activision)
The following are our suggestions for an ideal PPSh-41 loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: Mercury Silencer
- Barrel: Empress 140mm Rapid
- Optic: Slate Reflector
- Stock: Empress Custom
- Underbarrel: Carver Foregrip
- Magazine: 7.62MM Gorenko 71 Round Mag
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Stippled Grip
- Proficiency: Steady
- Kit: Quick
We already have a ppsh in warzone, but let’s speak about a loadout right now.The mercury silencer came next, followed by the Empress 140mm Rapid Barrel and Carver Foregrip.These ones will enhance your bullet velocity accuracy because it just reduces hip firing, and it’s all good here.Then we have the 7.62MM Gorenko 71 Round Mag and Lengthened that will allow those limbs to do more damage .
The Slate Reflector provides you with a clear vision of your surroundings, which is critical while hunting for close-quarter kills.Finally, the Kovalevskaya Skeletal Stock improves your mobility, allowing you to keep a faster pace and supporting any aggressive pushes.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest PPSh-41 class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)