Here’s the Best Sten class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
The sten is a touch sluggish, with a 667 firing rate that isn’t excellent and just a 50 round magazine, so it would have to strike a little harder, a little more unforgivingly, like a lc10 hopefully.
(Image credit: Activision)
The following are Jgod suggestions for an ideal Sten loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: Recoil Booster
- Barrel: Hockenson 174mm B11S
- Optic: Hockenson IS22S
- Stock: Gawain Para
- Underbarrel: Carver Foregrip
- Magazine: 7.62 Gorenko 32 Round Mags
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Fabric Grip
- Proficiency: Acrobatic
- Kit: Quick
The sten is quite simple to use, although it ranks lower on the list of vanguard smgs. Overall, we acquired the Hockenson IS22S, which has a high firing rate without sacrificing too much vertical recoil. However, side to side recoil is severely punished.
After That there’s the 7.62 Gorenko 32 Round Mags, which is just a 32 round drum; you could go these other methods, but they don’t appear to be as effective for reducing damage, even if your fire rate is so high that you burn through 32 bullets quite rapidly. 50 is a suitable starting point, then Lengthened for the mid to long range.
When it comes to Warzone Pacific , I can imagine this 50 round drum playing similarly to an mp7, but with a little bit greater range. A lot of them fall into sniper support , the little vibe that we’re getting from them and the fire rate’s completely nasty with the over 850 so it’s in a pretty good spot.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest Sten class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)