Here’s the Best STG44 class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
We’re looking at the STG44 right now.
(Image credit: Activision)
The following are Jgod suggestions for an ideal STG44 loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: MX Silencer
- Barrel: VDD 760mm 05B
- Optic: G16 2.5x
- Stock: VDD 34S Weighted
- Underbarrel: M1941 Hand Stop
- Magazine: 62 Gorenko 50 Round Mag
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Polymer Grip
- Proficiency: Focus
- Kit: Fully Loaded
JGOD’s build is particularly meant for beaming down foes at long range with perfect precision, thanks to the MX Silencer, VDD 760mm 05B, and G16 2.5x optic.The rifle has low recoil when used with the M1941 Hand Stop and Polymer Grip, and it may eliminate opponents in an instant if you land your rounds.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest STG44 class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)