Here’s the Best Volk (Volkssturmgewehr) class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
The volk is another one that I think could be amazing sniper support : 750 fire rate laser beam with super low low recoil and 60 round mag which is all amazing but it doesn’t really hit that hard at range so maybe we could see how that could be balanced out .
But overall feels like that could be a ram substitute good fire rate i’m thinking it’s not quite as quick as the ram, but it’s a nice alternative with strong mobility as a sniper support.
(Image credit: Activision & BennyCentral Channel)
The following are our suggestions for an ideal Volk loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: Recoil Boosted
- Barrel: Krausnick 428MM 05V
- Optic: Slate Reflector
- Stock: SA Converted
- Underbarrel: M1941 Hand Stop
- Magazine: 7.62 Russian Gorenko 40 Round Mags
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Fabrice Grip
- Proficiency: Fleet
- Kit: On-Hand
The Recoil Boosted Muzzle is first, mated with the Krausnick 428MM 05V Barrel.When combined, these two attachments significantly boost the Volk’s damage range and accuracy, allowing it to compete with other ARs in the class. Following that is the Optic, which is entirely dependent on personal choice.To prevent any significant reduction in ADS speed, we chose the Slate Reflector, which has no drawbacks and is one of the most often used sights in the game.
Next, we have the SA Converted Stock, which has the fewest drawbacks of any stock.This improves initial recoil and accuracy, which is important, and simply slows down the sprint to fire time (which we’ll compensate for in future attachments).The M1941 Hand Stop Underbarrel keeps the weapon in good shape.This compensates for the loss of sprint to fire speed while also enhancing ADS speed and recoil control.When combined with Fabrice Grip in the back, this rifle transforms into a laser beam at practically any range.
With the 7.62 Russian Gorenko 40 Round Mags, the selection is the most difficult.You have two choices: either don’t use a magazine attachment at all, or utilize this, which improves accuracy and recoil control but reducing the rate of fire and range of the gun.Overall, this .30 Russian is the way to go if you want to utilize a mag. We’ll employ Lengthened ammunition to speed up our rounds to compensate for the reduction in rate of fire.This will increase the weapon’s resemblance to a hitscan AR, which is crucial in warzone pacific.Finally, we’ll utilize Fleet for our Proficiency slot and On-Hand in the Kit to complete the picture.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest Volk class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)