Here’s the Best Owen Gun class loadout: Attachments, Perks, Setup to use in Call Of Duty : Warzone pacific / vanguard ( caldera map ) Season 1 according to JGOD/TrueData/Chuck and BennyCentral. Of course, weapons in any online game ultimately come down to personal preference, so be sure to experiment with each one.. This topic will be updated each season and patch .
On this page :
The Owen Gun SMG is undoubtedly one of the most distinctive weapons in warzone pacific . Aside from its unusual and quirky design (which is one of several odd-looking firearms in this WW2-inspired game), what makes this weapon truly special is that it is one of the most flexible SMGs presently available in COD Vanguard.
(Image credit: Activision)
The following are Jgod suggestions for an ideal Owen Gun loadout, along with the levels for each:
- Muzzle: Recoil Booster
- Barrel: Hockenson 142mm Rapid
- Optic: Slate Reflector
- Stock: Removed Stock
- Underbarrel: M1941 Hand Stop
- Magazine: 9mm 72 Round Mags
- Ammo Type: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Fabric Grip
- Perk 1: Acrobatic
- Perk 2: Quick
Starting with the Recoil Booster Muzzle and the Hockenson 142mm Rapid Barrel, the SMG stands out from the crowd.These attachments are necessary for the Owen Gun to stay fast and steady, since they boost firing rate and hipfire accuracy significantly.The Removed Stock is then used in conjunction with the M1941 Hand Stop to strike the same notes once more.Both choices increase mobility and enhance the recoil pattern of the SMG.
To round things up, we’ve chosen the Lengthened Ammo Type and the Fabric Rear Grip to increase those crucial metrics even further.The former improves bullet velocity, allowing your shots to connect that much faster, while the latter improves hipfire even further.
Last but not least, the Owen Gun’s two weapon perks are unmistakable: Acrobatic and Quick.You’ll be running significantly quicker than everyone else on the map with these effects combined, taking you to your next combat in the blink of an eye.
(Image credit: Activision)
Here are our recommendations for the finest stuff to construct the greatest Owen Gun class Setup in Warzone Pacific, including equipment and Perks :
Our Perks Selection :
- E.O.D. – Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Resets fuse when picking up frag grenades.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons. Cannot equip two of the same weapon, secondaries cannot be equipped.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markets at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Ghost (for the second loadout) – Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones and Heartbeat Sensors. Still appear on killstreak radar when firing a weapon, and detectable by Advanced UAV but removes direction. One tip is to pick an Overkill loadout first, and then have a Ghost loadout ready for if you manage to buy a second one, where you can choose it and then just pick up your two weapons from the original Overkill set!
Our Lethal Selection :
- Thermite or Semtex – Thermite is currently the meta choice, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s perfect for finishing off injured opponents quickly.This explosive can also be tossed on roofs to take out multiple squad members at once. Via ( pcgamer.com)
Our Tactical Selection :
- Heartbeat Sensor or Stun Grenades – Verdansk is a large map, and even when you’re skulking around indoors it can be very difficult to locate your enemies. Sniffing out the competition is much easier with the help of the Heartbeat Sensor, which also happens to be the best Tactical in Warzone. Just remember: Enemies with Ghost won’t show up, so keep an ear out for footsteps, too. Stun Grenades are a bit more of a tricksy choice, and are absolutely amazing for when you know someone’s lurking in a room. Just chuck a stunner and the enemy won’t be able to land a shot before you’ve downed them. Just remember – you only get a maximum of two of them, so make it count. Via (pcgamer.com)